Wellington Therapist and
Mental Health Counselor of the Year by the Florida Mental Health Counseling Association
Individual Therapy ~ Child and Teen Counseling ~ Couples Counseling ~ Qualified Supervision
- Are you looking for a caring and authentic counselor in Wellington and Palm Beach County?
- Are you looking to manage and reduce your depression through Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness Training?
- Are you wanting to find effective strategies to lower your anxiety through changing your thinking patterns, improving your coping skills and healthy lifestyle changes?
- Are you a parent who is concerned about your son or daughter and want them to see a therapist who will connect with them?
- Are you in a relationship and feel disconnected from your spouse and think you may need couple’s counseling?
Schedule an appointment to see the results you are looking for!
I accept several insurances, including Cigna, Humana, Managed Care Concepts, Multiplan, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Tricare, Lyra and Concordia Behavioral Health. I accept most major insurances Out of Network, including United and many more.
Call my office to have your insurance benefits checked. I have been able to work with many clients who want high quality therapy and want to use their insurance benefits. You can check your benefits by calling 561-223-1066
I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and a Wellington therapist and I love to help young adults, teens and children reduce depression, relieve anxiety, overcome substance abuse and improve their relationships. I use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help my clients change unhealthy thinking patterns that keep them from living the lives of their dreams. I can help you learn ways to become empower, take responsibility for your life and achieve your goals. I incorporate mindfulness and meditation into my therapy practice. I help couples in marriage and couples counseling to learn how to express their emotions to their partner, improve communication skills and ways to increase intimacy in relationships. I am trained in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy. I am a regular contributor to blogging sites. I am the owner of Caring Therapists of Broward, a private practice with a team of skilled therapists and nutritionists, centrally located in Davie, in Broward County, Florida. We have a second location in Wellington, Florida. We service: Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, Loxahatchee, Lake Worth, West Palm Beach and Boynton Beach.